Check out tomorrow’s webcast – “Proxy Season Roundtable: What You Need to Know Now” – and join Perkins Coie’s own Allison Handy, Andrew Moore and Broc Romanek – and Proxy Analytics’ Steve Pantina – as they cover shareholder engagement and shareholder proposal trends; regulatory, as well as proxy advisor and investor voting policy, updates; and a bevy of practice tips that you can use for this upcoming proxy season.
Here’s the agenda for just the “shareholder engagement” portion of the program (there also are “regulatory update” and “practice pointer” segments):
2. What might be the impact of BlackRock’s announcement about client-directed voting?
3. Say-on-Pay: We saw an increase in failed say-on-pay votes, both on an absolute level and particularly at the S&P 500 level. Will that trend continue? And how do companies avoid going forward?
4. Say-on-Climate: Will this be a thing? And how do we prepare?
5. Diversity and Anti-Discrimination Proposals: 2021 saw some incredible and unexpected results. Is it sustainable? And how should companies incorporate diversity conversations into their engagement?
6. Climate change proposals are not just directed toward energy and utilities. What do companies need to know now?
7. Many companies have an established outreach program. Tips about how to make the most effective use of your time.