Join us on Wednesday, November 8th (from 1:00-2:00 pm eastern) for a webcast – “How to Prepare Now for Shareholder Activism” – to learn how to gear up for shareholder activism before it happens – and what to do when it does. You will learn a bevy of practical tips and come away from the program with the knowledge needed to nimbly move forward in a rapidly, shifting environment. Please RSVP for this complimentary program today.
The panelists include Jason Day, Andrew Bor, Ned Prusse and Broc Romanek from Perkins Coie – and two deal specialists: Joele Frank’s Kelly Sullivan and Innisfree’s Gabby Wolf. We will cover:
- How to track and be ready for activists.
- What to do when an activist initially shows up or reaches out.
- How to handle an actual activist campaign.
- How management’s level of engagement with an activist matters (or doesn’t) during an activist campaign.
- Specific actions to undertake to handle universal proxy going forward.